Posting to the North Texas SHRM Job Board is a free service for NTSHRM members, and only $25 for non-NTSHRM members! Please email Amanda Renfroe if you have job opportunities you are interested in advertising through our website. To post a job, please submit a job description in Word format attached to an email. All submissions must be approved by a North Texas SHRM representative before they will be posted. It is not required for job opportunities to be HR related.
Please note: Job postings will expire after a month, extension will be approved on a case by case basis. We kindly ask you to let us know if your position is filled before the expiration date. Please email Amanda Renfroe if you have any questions.
Human Resources Coordinator - TX
Known worldwide for aerospace technical excellence
Greenpoint delivers nose-to-tail VIP Jet aircraft interiors for private clients and Heads-of-State. We are proud to be known in the aerospace industry for our design and engineering innovation, award-winning company culture, and on-time delivery of our beautiful products. Click the following link to learn more about life at Greenpoint:
At Greenpoint, we’re proud of the positive, engaged, and highly-motivated team we assemble. Our values, respect, and high-achievement attitude are the foundation of our day-to-day interactions.
Provides human resources support for employee hiring, on-boarding, changes, terminations, record maintenance, safety coordination, HRIS system maintenance and reporting, benefits administration and other projects as assigned for all Greenpoint-TX.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Coordinates onboarding process, including creating new employee file, HRIS data entry, notifying IT and Finance via employee change form.
· Coordinates employee benefit entry in HRIS system for new employees, employee changes and terminations.
· Supports open enrollment activities including coordination of open enrollment meetings, HRIS system data entry/changes and other activities as needed.
· Processes employee changes including manager, title, department and location utilizing checklist.
· Prepares employee separation documents and processes in HRIS system.
· Responds to written and phone employment verifications per company policy.
· Supports mid-year and annual performance review process including spreadsheet tracking, collection, and filing of reviews.
· Serves as resource for employees and manager regarding performance management software questions.
· New Hire Orientation and orientation packets for direct, temporary and contract employees.
· Responds to employee/manager questions about 401K and benefit plans.
· Conducts 401k enrollment meetings and enters 401K data into HRIS system.
· Conducts entrance and exit interviews for Greenpoint – TX employees.
· Distributes W-4 and Direct Deposit forms as appropriate.
· Distributes benefits information to employees by forwarding benefits folders, enrollment information and other relevant supplies ongoing.
· Assess any employee relations issues to encourage maximum productivity and retention and partners closely with HR leadership on any legal concerns, key employee relations issues as well as trends.
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
· Maintains and follows standard operating procedures to ensure accuracy with all administration.
· Creates and maintains thorough employee personnel files, benefit files, I9, unemployment, safety, worker’s compensation and any other related HR related files (hard copies and electronically).
· Coordinates harassment training.
· Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
· Other duties as assigned.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor’s Degree, minimum of two years administrative experience, and one year of human resources experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Displays professionalism and confidentiality.
· Strong attention to detail; demonstrates high degree of accuracy and sense of urgency.
· Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established team.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to successfully interface with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to organize effectively and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
· Ability to manage data and information from multiple sources.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Human Resource Information System (HRIS) software. Familiarity with PowerPoint and SharePoint preferred.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to travel as required.
· Ability to work overtime as required.
It is the policy of Greenpoint to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, genetic information, or any other status or characteristics protected under federal, state or local law. If you need reasonable accommodation in completing the application, attending and/or participating in an interview or in taking any test required for employment, please contact us at email@example.com or 425-828-2777.
Please apply online at: http://jobs.jobvite.com/greenpoint/job/oQuA8fwM?__jvst=CareerSite&__jvsd=greenpoint&__jvsc=Email
Dallas County, Texas
Director of Human Resources
Ideally situated in north central Texas, Dallas County has a population of almost 2.5 million and is the ninth most populous county in the United States. Dallas County encompasses thirty diverse, growing cities, with a vibrant, well-educated population. Dallas County is governed by a Commissioners Court, which consists of the County Judge (the chairperson of the Court) and four Commissioners. The Commissioners Court serves as the legislative and executive branch of government, with budget authority over most county departments. The County hires a County Administrator who is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Commissioners Court and implementing policies and directives of the Commissioners Court.
Dallas County seeks a creative, experienced human resources professional who can maintain productive relationships with the executive team and provide innovative solutions in the area of human resources. The ideal candidate will have extensive work experience in the human resources field and a strong knowledge base in local, state, and federal labor laws. Under the direction of the Court Commissioners and the County Administrator, the Human Resources Director plans, develops, and directs all aspects of Dallas County’s human resources policies, objectives, and initiatives related to recruiting, hiring, onboarding, employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, risk management, employee services, and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations. The Director also acts as a consultant to elected officials and department heads on employee-related matters.
The selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of human resources, administration, or management with extensive additional training in the area of human resources. A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible human resources experience in a large organization, requiring extensive interaction with top officials, is required. The chosen candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to Dallas County.
The salary range for this position is $145,409 - $181,761, depending on qualifications and experience.
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/SGRCurrentSearches
For more information on this position contact: