Posting to the North Texas SHRM Job Board is a free service for NTSHRM members, and only $25 for non-NTSHRM members! Please email Amanda Renfroe if you have job opportunities you are interested in advertising trough our website. To post a job, please submit a job description in Word format attached to an email. All submissions must be approved by a North Texas SHRM representative before they will be posted. It is not required for job opportunities to be HR related.
Please note: Job postings will expire after a month, extension will be approved on a case by case basis. We kindly ask you to let us know if your position is filled before the expiration date. Please email Amanda Renfroe if you have any questions.
Human Resources Generalist
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - The Human Resources Generalist acts as business partner to management of one or more lines of business. General responsibilities include tactical consulting and day- to-day operations support (all employees) in the areas of employee relations, wage and salary administration, and employee training/orientation. In addition the generalist role serves to implement and communicate human resource strategies and programs.
This position requires an individual who is skilled in human resources practices, relationship management and demonstrates effective communications with individuals at all levels within the supported lines of business.
SUPERVISOR - Director of Human Resources
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Consults with managers and staff regarding employee relations, performance improvement, corrective counseling and other human resources issues as needed
· Assists in evaluation of reports, and results of the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations
· Investigates employee complaints, discrimination charges and assists in the resolution of employee issues
· May represent company at unemployment compensation hearings and EEOC investigations
· Supports planning and coordinating employee recognition/relations programs
· Assists with all HR communications efforts
· Provides assessment and guidance regarding employee disciplinary activity, including dispute resolution coordination
· Supports leadership planning and response to feedback from management and employees through various sources including surveys, suggestions and employee advisory groups
· Supports planning and coordination of staff and management development training programs, including conducting needs assessment, preparation of program objectives, development of course materials and training aids, delivering workshops and evaluating program effectiveness; collude with Education Department as necessary
· Supports benefit communications and coordination. Facilitates process for employee resolution of benefit concerns, as needed
· Assists employees with routine payroll questions.
· Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
· Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
· Interpersonal skills – able to practice effective relationship management and work effectively with other employees, supervisors and external parties
· PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and others (i.e. HRIS, electronic recruitment systems) as required
· Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
· Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
· Minimum 5 years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE - PHR or SPHR certification is strongly preferred
Bellevue University/North Central Texas College
Position Summary: The primary function of the Bellevue University Relationship Manager position is to serve as the central point of contact for NCTC students in an effort to discuss Bellevue University enrollment options, undergraduate programs and assist with making the transition to a four year university.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible recruiting or sales experience, preferably in an educational field environment.
· Demonstrated strengths in customer service, interpersonal communication, conflict resolution and organizational skills.
· Effective professional presentation skills.
· Must be goal oriented and results driven.
· Maturity of judgment; ability to balance multiple priorities; resolve problems or issues with undue delay – realizing impact to the student, the partner or the University.
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly; listen and communicate effectively.
· Flexibility and adaptability to perform in a changing work environment.
· Commitment to modeling ethical behavior and compliance with University practices.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding student files and information.
· Ability to work independently and exhibit an entrepreneurial approach in your setting.
· Available to work flexible hours to occasionally include evening and some weekends, as required.
· Flexibility to travel to other locations as needed and to BU main campus for training.
To view more information or apply to apply online, please click on the following link:
About Bellevue University:
Student centric. Fast-paced. Collaborative. Innovative. These are all words our employees use to describe the Bellevue University work experience. Our reputation as a growing, progressive University requires us to recruit and retain only the most dynamic and qualified individuals in their fields. We aspire to be nationally recognized as the respected and trusted source of learning needed to thrive and succeed in the face of a rapidly changing world.