Posting to the North Texas SHRM Job Board is a free service for NTXSHRM members, and only $25 for non-NTXSHRM members! Please email Carla Flowers if you have job opportunities you are interested in advertising through our website. To post a job, please submit a job description in Word format attached to an email. All submissions must be approved by a North Texas SHRM representative before they will be posted. It is not required for job opportunities to be HR related.
Please note: Job postings will expire after a month, extension will be approved on a case by case basis. We kindly ask you to let us know if your position is filled before the expiration date. Please email Carla Flowers if you have any questions.
Senior HR Manager - Bilingual English/Spanish required– Lewisville
The Senior Human Resources Manager will work closely with the eCommerce, fulfillment center's General Manager and operations leadership team to establish a talented workforce and a positive, high performance work environment. As the Senior HR leader at your facility, your role will enhance the building’s Human Resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices. This leader will maintain positive interaction with all associates on a daily basis.
· Partner with General Manager to assess his/her leadership team and use performance management techniques to improve your client group’s performance. Evaluate building performance standards and support Senior Operations Leaders on day-to-day issues (coaching, counseling). Help guide and advise these leaders in corrective action, development plans, and employee terminations.
· Define and oversee, onboarding procedures in alignment with BBB company culture and other similar facilities
· Ensure all HR operations in the building adhere to legal standards (state and federal)
· Design, implement, and /or support organization-wide strategies and objectives
· Create, plan, execute and report on-site positive associate engagement activities
· Provide and facilitate training and development programs, performance management and compensation initiatives
· Understand your client group through analyzing key data and HR metrics; take appropriate action where necessary to improve the overall building experience and facility performance
· Perform thorough investigations into harassment and ethics complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
· Point of contact for exit interviews and collecting site attrition data for improving retention strategy
· Lead a team through process implementation and change management throughout organization
· Manage a team of HR Business Partners
· At least 8 years experience in an Human Resources Manager role with proven experience in coaching, counseling and training managers on driving performance and development
· 4+ years’ experience at a management level in a distribution center, warehouse, fulfillment center, big box retailer, or manufacturing environment
· 3 years’ experience in high volume, non-exempt staffing for hourly associates
· Proven record of application in Federal and State employment laws, Labor Relations, Investigation Skills and HR technical knowledge in EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, HR compliance, unemployment, and worker’s compensation.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral presentation, with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with, and influence, senior management.
· Successful track record of working collaboratively in a rapid and complex changing work environment
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to juggle priorities in fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite
· BS/BA Degree required. Major in in Human Resources Management, Business or related field is preferred.
· Knowledge of Benefits and Payroll administration
· PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP certification
· MA/MBA in HR, Labor Relations or related field
· Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Lean Certification
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Please apply using the link belowhttps://bbby.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/bed_bath_beyond_distribution_jobs/job/TX-Lewisville-2900-S-Valley-Parkway/Senior-HR-Manager_R-0081381