Company Name: Bell - A Textron Company
Job Description *
The Global HR Partner will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the business in the coordination and strategic development of international growth as it relates to HR policy and process. The position oversees all elements of cross border movements while integrating compliance, HR and business objectives. The Global HR Partner coordinates with key stakeholders to ensure positive employee experience, alignment with business and HR strategy, tax and legal compliance. In addition, this position will also have some HR business partner responsibilities and reports to the Global HR Leader.
|Job Duties and/or Responsibilities *
• Design solutions from a menu of program offerings and develop mobility strategies to meet the needs of the business, HR and mobile employee.
• Advise and educate business leaders, HRBP's and employees on integrated strategy ensuring that the solutions offered are compliant, right sized to business needs and support the talent management strategy.
• Support the movement of talent in and out of the region or country by creating development and repatriation plans in conjunction with the HRBP and Business Leader.
• Train and educate on mobility offerings among HRBPs and the business through education and training.
• Ensure alignment with global policy guidelines and philosophies as well as regional regulations and local cultural needs.
• Integrate compliance and business objectives, drive regulatory, compensation, benefits, tax and overall compliance requirements and gain approval for implementation from stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities for improved integration and implementation of policy and process.
• Contribute to broader business strategy by effectively engaging local HR, Staffing, POC and business leaders as well as upstream and downstream HR and finance functions and driving effective integration, process simplification and decision making clarity.
• Ensure a compliant, positive experience for mobile employees (including business travelers).
• Increase cultural awareness by offering cultural trainings and tools to the business and HR
• In conjunction with the local HRBP responsible for the proper application of international administrative and employment activities and documentation including service agreement, secondment agreement and appropriate employment documents.
• Global Mobility reporting & analytics as needed.
• Acts as HR business partner in talent development and organizational succession planning. With leaders, develops and administers the business unit and/or organizational Talent Review. Acts as advocate and advisor to employees and leaders regarding career and leadership development initiatives.
|Minimum Qualifications *
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Four years of experience in a strategic global HR capacity or position.
- GPHR Certification preferred.
- Hands on experience administering an international assignment movement process (including expats) required.
- Familiarity with a variety of human resources generalist concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with driving, managing, and implementing change management initiatives and providing strategic consultative HR support.
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Problem solving, analysis, negotiation, and excellent people management skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience with international laws and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to address strategic HR issues as well as the tactical proficiency in HR practices of a fast paced, dynamic, growing environment.
- Experience as a HR generalist experience to include resolving HR issues, employee and executive coaching and counseling, implementing and interpreting HR policies and procedures, improving HR processes, organizational development, recruitment/selection and legal/ethical compliance.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Resourcefulness and detail orientation a must.
- Able to travel, as business needs require.
- Bi-lingual candidate preferred.