Place of Business:
Homeyer Engineering, Inc.
To greet clients in person and on the telephone and to assist in general office management.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Ability to utilize the computer and use Microsoft software.
2. Miscellaneous typing and correspondence for office.
3. Prepare conference room for upcoming meetings.
4. Filing of project documents.
5. Greet persons coming in to the office.
6. Keep inventory of office supplies.
7. Other duties as assigned by administrator or owner.
8. Setting up new project file folders and maintaining records.
9. Assembling of engineering plans sets.
10. Answer the telephone and relay messages to staff.
11. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma required.
Minimum six months working in office type setting.
Good organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work with computer and use Microsoft software.
Good customer service skills
Click here to email your resume.