Place of Business:
Carter Blood Care
Under the direction of the Manager of Human Resources (Manager), this position is responsible for delivering all employment processes for exempt and non-exempt positions, including evaluation, screening, and interviewing candidates, advertisements, new-hire paperwork, and other employment activities within Carter BloodCare (CBC). The incumbent develops new and creative recruiting strategies and ideas utilizing various social media platforms ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent. The recruiter serves as an example to less experienced recruiters to include coaching and development. The incumbent may be the point of contact for Human Resources (HR) training initiatives and programs. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Applicable Human Resources employment experience required, preferably with an Affirmative Action Employer.
- Three to five years of professional HR/Employment experience.
- Three to five years of strategic recruiting, sourcing, and staffing experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of general human resources principles and practices.
- Detail oriented with the ability to ensure accuracy of data.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to coordinate a broad base of employment functions.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws impacting the workplace including Affirmative Action.
Carter BloodCare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter BloodCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter BloodCare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Click here to apply.