Company: Farnsworth Group Inc
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Corporate Recruiter in our Frisco, TX office. In this role, you will join the Corporate Recruiting team to manage full life-cycle recruiting efforts for engineering, architectural and support related positions that are internal to the company.
|Job Duties and/or Responsibilities
• Develops sourcing strategies to identify the most efficient and cost-effective recruiting methods
• Develop and maintain effective internal relationships, maintain proactive communication with managers to ensure successful recruiting
• Build relationships with industry related schools and relevant organizations to attract and hire talent for all levels of the organization.
• Advises with the HR department to ensure compliance with all employment laws, regulations, and company policies.
• Works with department managers to define hiring criteria and create associated job postings.
• Assists management by providing guidance on various HR topics
Specific Requirements include:
• Associate degree in Business Administration or related curriculum, preferably with a Human Resources concentration. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience working in a professional services environment and/or staffing agency
• High level of professionalism and communication skills
• Proven ability to negotiate and gain candidate acceptance
• A basic level of knowledge in employee relations, employment law/labor law, compensation, performance management, benefits, and regulatory compliance
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
• PHR/SHRM-CP certification desired, but not required
Hybrid Work Program:
Farnsworth Group appreciates that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. Our Hybrid Work Program offers employees a flexible work arrangement while contributing to the culture and success of the Company.
Featured benefits and perks include:
• 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
• Professional Development and Training
• Mentoring Program
• Paid Time Off
• Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.